Thursday, June 13, 2013

wells beach

this was me... remember when i first met her (the atlantic ocean)? it was after i left squam 2012.

wells beach, maine September 2012


the atlantic ocean calls to me.  and i can't wait to see her again.  this is our getaway in just 18 sleeps.  i'll be walking down those steps running my feet through that sand, full speed ahead to jump into that cold ocean to wash away the accumulated stress of too much city living.

Images of Atlantic Oceanfront Motel - Motel Pictures
This photo of Atlantic Oceanfront Motel is courtesy of TripAdvisor

this will be the balcony i sit on watching the sun set and rise.  perhaps with a coffee in hand, or a journal, or a sketchbook, decompressing and breathing in and filling my lungs with that healing salty beach air.  i'll either be engraving the memories of the day in my brain, or in my journal or sketchbook for posterity.

Images of Atlantic Oceanfront Motel - Motel Pictures
This photo of Atlantic Oceanfront Motel is courtesy of TripAdvisor

this will be the portal to my bliss every single day.  rain or shine, no matter.  the ocean is beside me and that's all. i.  need.

Pictures of Atlantic Oceanfront Motel - Motel Photos
This photo of Atlantic Oceanfront Motel is courtesy of TripAdvisor

sigh.

18 days and counting...