Monday, July 9, 2012

two is better than one

3.5" x 5" acrylic on watercolour paper
 first i made this small piece.  i love working small and paying close attention to all the little details.  but i love the image so much, i decided to do a larger piece as well.

9" x 12" acrylic on watercolour paper
i love nothing more these days than to take an image i love and reproduce it with my own twist.  i also love nothing more than making more than one version of one image.  they're never ever the same, and they each have their own unique twist depending on my mood at the time.  i so love that.

Both available in my ETSY shop.

on the homefront, the kids are out for summer, and i wish i could say the same.  feel so ugh when i know everyone is home except me.  perhaps i should have pursued teaching, just for the fact that i'd have the summers off.  oh well.  perhaps in my next life.

in the meantime, we're enjoying our time outside as much as possible.  which is leaving very little time for painting and blogging.  hence the absence from this space since my last post. 

hope you're enjoying your summer... back soon. xox

1 comment:

Manon said...

Very nice both of them!