Wednesday, December 28, 2011

OPEN STUDIO: prompt 'i am here..'


journaling reads:  i am here.  listening to my internal compass.  following the nudges towards my all that is. steering towards madness, joy, mindfulness, however you wish to describe it.  sweaty palmed and anxious, amidst leaning into vulnerability.  being seen. hearing my voice.  running with a torch in my hand. looking up.  looking beyond, moving forward. discovering a new order, decluttering, reorganizing, and deconstructing.  a new attitude and a new me. becoming more and more myself with each day.


6 comments:

Colette said...

That's beautiful.

~*~Patty S said...

Hello from Misty's Open Studio

you express yourself beautifully Francesca...such a pretty name too
oxo

Francesca Di Leo said...

thanks colette and patty!! so happy you stopped by.

Lyn said...

Such beautiful heartfelt words Frannie xo

jen gray said...

love.

Scamp said...

Beautiful, Francesca!