Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily: Day 1

can  you believe i went through all day yesterday thinking it was Dec 1st.  well, good thing i was wrong cause i'm now on time to start my december daily.  if you've been reading this blog, you know that i've tried doing this every single year, but never quite having the patience to document the day.   however, now that i have some new toys, it's making documenting and posting so incredibly easy, how could i not take part.

so thanks to my ipad, this is my first instalment.  day 1.

i'm so loving this little ipad of mine.  thanks steve for making my creative endeavors so much easier and faster.  right at my finger tips.

5 comments:

Queenie said...

Great..love it and your journalling!!
First time for me this year as well and enjoying it.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

atnumber29 said...

cool concept!

Suzanne said...

Very arty and I hope you keep going this year so we can see more pages.

Marie said...

I LOVE that you thought it was December. Bring on the madness, right??

elinjanne.com said...

Very cool!