Thursday, July 21, 2011

wreck this app

look what is out in the market, folks.  wreck this app on itunes.  keri smith, i love everything you do, and this app is no exception.  here' me defacing a picture i hate of myself.  i like it much better now.  smile. 

if you don't yet have this app, get it now.  like. right. now.  you won't regret it.

have fun, and stay cool in this tortourous HOT weather we're having...  well in toronto anyway...

francesca

p.s. makes me wanna break out and sing at the top of my lungs, 'it's hot, it's hot, it's hot in here, there must be a pi phi in the atmosphere'... ah the good ol days.

3 comments:

keri smith said...

thank you francesca!

p.s. I am excited to be moving back to my home (Toronto) next spring! see you there.

Francesca Di Leo said...

are you kidding me, keri. that's so exciting. i'd so love to meet you.

Michelle Shopped said...

tin man -- heart -- wizard of oz -- cool! it's been on my mind lately -- the emerald city and possibility -- see you at squam!