Saturday, October 2, 2010

Todays the Day

THE NEW HAIR, AND I'M IN LOVE LOVE LOVE





My head feels so light and good.  Let's hope it looks this good when I wash and blow dry it.  Hideh wouldn't give me the ultra short pink haircut because he didn't want me to have a heart attack on his shift.  Laugh.  He wanted to go slow and short little by little. So this is what I got.  And I like it.

Thanks for listening and putting up with my hair drama.  Crazy, ain't it.

ANYWAY....

Check out SCRAPSTREET here, one of my pages is featured on their blog.  Cool site.

Back later with some new stuff i've been working on.  Yay...

later dudes, off to go look at myself in the mirror.. hehe

Francesca

2 comments:

Jody said...

Hi Francesca,
Just wanted to stop in and say hi and thanks for your sweet words on my blog and to tell you the card I made, I used a Martha Stewart elephant punch.
And lastly, your hair ROCKS! :)

taylor said...

Love your new hair style. I guess I am next.