Friday, October 22, 2010

My Favorite Things: to wear



(click on images to see a larger version)

I am loving this free template over at the Cathy's blog.  Gonna call it my Favorite Friday, where each Friday will be a new edition of my favorite things.  How excited are you about this?!?!?  lol

I rarely scrapbook about myself, so this is a good way to document some of me and my life.  

I tried to put the two pics side by side cause it looks so much sweeter that way, but for the life of me couldn't figure it out.  If any of you in blogger blogland can help out with some tips on how to do that I'd appreciate it!  I'm technically retarded and can't figure out the simplest of things!  

It's all digital but you can go hybrid on this page which is cool too.  Super fast, super easy.  

Ok, gotta go get X from school and E from playgroup.

and hey, Misty says she's going to set up another on-line class.  How excited am I?  OVER THE MOON...  can't wait for more details.

Francesca
xoxoxo

No comments: