Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labour Day Weekend Scrapping

It's windy and cool outside today. I've got the windows wide open. It's the labour day long weekend. And it's making me happy!

And has using my studio calico kits for these three pages I made recently. I was totally inspired by the awesome Keisha Campbell for these pages:











I love how she manages to use so many different papers on one layout. She's crazy talented. You must visit her blog here.

Back to cleaning out closets with clothes that no longer fit, socks that are single without companions, underwear that are ripped, and filling cupboards with new back to school clothes. Can't believe X starts grade 2 on Tuesday.

Summer is over.

I'm ready for fall.

Ready for a new season. New opportunities. Change.

happy weekend
Francesca


1 comment:

Mandy said...

i ove your style of scrapping...gorgeous...xxx