Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I NEED YOUR VOTES

Ocotober 2, 2010

Mark this date down in your calendars friends.

This is the day I finally take the plunge and cut the ponytail off. Yes, I know. You don’t believe me. I know what you’re thinking, “how many times has she said this before?”. Well, this time I mean it. The appointment is made. The hair is gonna go. And gonna go REALLY short. Gulp. Sweating a little bit. But I’m very excited about it.

When I get home right after my appointment I will post some pics. Hell, with my iphone4 I could post right from the chair as it’s happening. How excited are you to watch it all happen in real time. Hide (pro. Hee-day), cute stylist from Japan would love that!

Here are the two styles I’m contemplating:

HAIRSTYLE #1



HAIRSTYLE #2


<>
When you're done reading this post, please vote on the style you like best - just look to the right (side bar), and place YOUR vote.  Let YOUR voice be heard, and VOTE today!

Whichever style gets the most votes by midnight Sunday October 1st, will be the hairstyle I get on October 2, 2010.

Ready to play?

Ready, set, go.

No comments: