Saturday, August 7, 2010

Magical Moments

These are the little moments that are the big moments for me. These are the moments that I truly want to remember. Capturing little snippets of time and bottling them up. My little E playing and discovering, full of wonder and curiosity. Such a beautiful time in her life, where all she has to do is grow and play and learn and explore. Magical indeed.


I used products from the August Studio Calico kit. Look at all those gorgeous layer upon layer of flowers (AC and Sassafrass), and the paper doily with the crochet white border. Well that's handmade by mama Carmela. Isn't it just gorgeous?


Here's a closer look at it. First it's handstitched with a blanket stitch, and then she crocheted around it. I then further embellished with more paper flowers by Sassafrass, and another crochet flower by American Crafts. Cute, if I do say so myself! Smile.


Love the cute little butterflies by Jenni Bowlin, flying right off my page. And I think I may be using that date stamp on all my pages from now on. Love it.


So, if you're interested in purchasing one of these paper crocheted doily, send me an email at francesca.dileo@sympatico.ca. I've got lots. And lots of them.

And here's some more crochet goodness my mother surprised me with. I've got more where this came from too. Can't wait to use this on a future project.

And these are my kiddos. Always on the go. Running to stand still.

And have been listening to this and this and this.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful weekend,
Francesca

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hi Francesca!
I'm glad you found my blog too, because now I can read yours :)
What an absolutely gorgeous page you created, can't wait to see more!