Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dandelions and Wishes

We have had some really beautiful weather here in Toronto, and we're so enjoying it. Domenic 'borrowed' my Canon Rebel Xsi and took Elisa out to try it out. He managed to get some really great shots.

They went to the Scarborough Bluffs, otherwise known as, Bluffers Park (where all the teenagers make out)... smile.

Below is a great action shot of E throwing some rocks in the lake (although, I think Dom said she was aiming for the ducks!!) Look at that long leg extension... someone was trying really hard!! lol.


E thinking and pretending she's Alice In Wonderland, searching for the rabbit hole. That's her all time favorite movie. She makes us youtube it alllllll the time.


Rock climbing. This one is going to be little miss athlete. She's afraid of nothing.

A baby bird must have fallen out of it's nest. E was trying to pick it up but Dom wouldn't let her. Little miss mother wanted to bring it home and take care of it.

Peek-a-boo, I see you! She such a poser.


And my most favorite picture of the day is below.. she looks like such a little woman. I can just hear all the boys knocking on our door, in a few short years! Oy!

And my all-time favorite E picture thus far. Running wild and free and full of spunk and life. That's my little E. Happy as can be.

Who loves Dandelions. We're forever making wishes....

I'm ecstatic that Dom is making use of his talents and taking more pictures. He just bought himself a Nikon D90 but hasn't yet taken it out of the box. Can't wait to see what he does with it. So far, he's given me much fodder to scrapbook. So excited. Can't wait to make use of these pics.

HAPPY VICTORIA DAY WEEKEND

Francesca

No comments: