Friday, April 30, 2010

My Happy Nest

This picture reminds me of my little growing family. Just the 4 of us. And reminds me of the family of birds that live in the tree across the street from us. Every morning I wake up to the sing-song of the birds, and one in particular which is always louder and prettier than the rest. Every morning I look out my window to scan the tree to find him or her, but the trees leaves are too dense, and the little culprit almost impossible to see. I imagine her singing to her little birdies, and giving them their morning sup. And then off I go to get one last snuggle from my little ones all nestled up all warm, and cozy in my bed all tangled up in sheets before they wake up. I love my two little birds, and love watching them blossom with every day, and every minutes that goes by.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnfish/

How quickly they grow. Remember when they were this small? Seems like just yesterday that they came into our lives.

And now we're here.
I blinked and they're all grown up. Wish there were a 'pause' button. Every day seems to just fly by too quickly.



Happy weekend,
Francesca

No comments: