Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's For Dinner

This is what we're having for dinner tonight! Pad Thai. Yumm-o.

Here it is in the stove, a little bit of chicken, shrimp, scrambled egg, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower with rice noodles, in the final stages of cooking:
Crushing the peanuts with my mortar and pestal, so quick and effortless:

The finished product, garnished with wedges of lemon lime, cilantro and crushed peanuts:

Delish! This is my most favorite kind of dinner. Esay, and oh-so-yumm-o!!

Off to read some art magazines, with a cup of coffee and enjoy the silence. Oh silence how I miss you.

Happy Saturday everyone!

Francesca

3 comments:

Mandy said...

yummo!!!hope you enjoyed your moment...xxx

felgio said...

Why didn't I get an invite?

Francesca Di Leo said...

next time I decide to cook, I'll give you a shout. it may be in the next lunar year, so hang tight. it was delish, delish, delish!