Friday, March 19, 2010

Stitchalong with Amy Powers

You have to check this out. It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Amy Powers has a super inspirational blog that I follow and she's started this stitchalong. Every day she stitches 'something' into her one' by one' squares.

It was this piece by AMY POWERS that inspired me many months ago, and has inspired me yet again to pick up my hoop, canvas, and threads...

Ok, how adorable is the Marie Antoinette image?? and that mushroom?? ok and that sheep?? Love love love.

Isn't it the cutest thing ever? It just makes me want to smile.

Yup, I'm going to give it a try. I have all the goods ready... I may start today, but I'll follow along at my own pace, don't think I can manage one a day... despite the small size. Perhaps before bed would be a good time to do this. We'll see...

If you wish to follow along, if you go to my sidebar you'll see the 'i'm stitchingalong' badge, just click on it and it'll take you to the site with all the directions.

Happy stitching peeps.

Have a beautiful day!

Francesca

1 comment:

Bethany Kartchner said...

Thanks for the link! This is a beautiful piece! Can't wait to see your version!