Monday, March 22, 2010

A Page and A Purse



Just bought this awesome pilot bag, from Danica Studio, Aviary collection. And I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with it. Ain't she perdy? The photo doesn't actually do it justice.. so much cuter IRL. They make the most awesome, hip products. To see more of the aviary line click here. And take a look at their website here for more product. So worth the visit. She holds everything, from my camera, to my journal and pens, my little make-up bag, wallet, eye glasses, and my little chihuahua (ha, if I had one maybe!!). It's great.

And finally got my mojo back to scrapbook. I have three Studio Calico kits sitting on my desk forever just waiting to be used. This is a very simple page, no embellies, just like I wanted it. Uncomplicated, and easy. Just how I want my life to be.

Studio Calico did I tell you how much I love you. Well, I do. Lots.

Off to do a few loads of laundry, and create. This time I hope to use some of my Hambly Limited Edition collection. Beauty. Ah, Hambly, did I mention how much I love you too! O I do. Lots.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Francesca

No comments: