Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Then and Now


This was my baby girl, three years ago today.


This is my baby girl, three years later.


For those of you with small babes, hold on to them for as long as you can because they grow up so quickly. Right before your eyes. Before you know it'll be her first day of school, then college, then...yikes... gawd, by then I'll be old..!!! But I digress...

My baby is three and I still can't believe it.
Elisa, at three you:
say, "I can do it mommy', to everything
are very independent
love love love to dance with me in the kitchen to very loud music
think you're a ballerina princess
love hanging out with your big bro
are Samson's best friend cause you're always forever giving him food off your plate
still sleep in my bed, face to face, with your hot little hand on my cheek
say 'bye-bye' to pee and poo when you flush
love everything pink
know how to wrap us all around your little pinky
love taking baths and I just know you're going to be an olympic swimmer
are always happy and smiling
Happy birthday sweet girl, we love you.
xox

2 comments:

Paula Phillips said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!
Yes, I am from Toronto, but am now living in Burlington. :o)

beth said...

how adorable is she ?