Sunday, January 24, 2010

Remains of the Day Journal

So I'm back... after a little bit of a blogging hiatus. It's been an interesting 9 days for me.

I've been busy, getting my kids better (sick again), and then getting myself better (sick again too), and trying to get in some creative 'stuff' to post for you all.

I must say, I'm really and truly appreciating the three on-line courses I've signed up for. It's been a very fulfilling and very self-satisfying excercise.

First, I'll follow up with my Remains of the Day Journal. Remember this. Well it's finally complete and ready for me to journal into it. I've made a little video, well two really... one of the outside cover, and another of the internal pages... (videos at the bottom of this post) this was the best ever course. Mary Ann Moss, if you're reading this I so love your sense of humour, you truly are a talented, creative woman.

Now that I'm done with the pages I can finally start journaling and having real fun filling it up with 'stuff'... can't wait.. oh simple pleasures.

So, take a look, and let me know what you think, don't be shy!! say hi!!

hugs,
Francesca

p.s. please excuse the sniffles and stuffiness in the video, but I'm still recovering from that damned flu.

p.p.s. more to come on my painting and drawing portraits with Misty Mawn. OMG! talk about exciting. I hope to have some portraits to show you soon. But remember, I'm just a beginner - so don't laugh too hard.. lol.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

hey cute thang! just watched your videos. LOVE your journal inside & out. way to go!