Friday, December 4, 2009

One Proud Mom

Yesterday night was Xavier's parent/teacher interview. I can't tell you how happy and proud Dom and I walked out of that classroom. Xavier got a glowing report from his teacher. I was also so happy with his teachers enthusiasm about Xavier's progress and showed us all kinds of samples of his work, from spelling books to drawings. It was great. It was the first time I felt like his teacher was truly involved and takes notice of all the little and big changes happening to her students. It was a nice change from the last two teachers. So, apparently Xavier really enjoys math, and is now practically jumping out of his chair to participate and answer questions. How happy was I? Conquering grade 1, next, the nobel peace prize.. heehee

Xavier and his yearly photo with Santa who visited his school for the day! How nice was that, that Santa took the day to do this out of his very busy schedule? smile.

Have a beautiful day,

Francesca

No comments: