Saturday, November 7, 2009

Perfectly Imperfect!

Here are some fun pics of the beautiful mess I'm making down in my cave, aka my scrap room!! I'm on to Lesson 3 and 4 of Dina Wakley's, Grafitti of My Life journal. I can't tell you how much fun this all is.




Splattering paint, cutting and pasting, spraying, misting... oh my! Feel like a kid again not having to worry about making mistakes, or having to be perfect. It's perfect in all it's imperfections.

Next, to add all the glorious little details, stitching, hand sewing, inked edges, oh yeah!

Ok, tired now. Gots to go to bed. I hope to post more updates tomorrow... I'm determined to catch up. I lost track by having to go to work. Acchkkk. I wish someone would pay me to stay home and make my art! Laugh.

Have a peaceful night!

Francesca

2 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

So cool!

fairyrocks said...

Love that you have an art sink and this is a fantastic tutorial!!