Monday, November 16, 2009

Nearing Completion

This has been an incredible journey of learning. I didn't really deviate much from the lessons taught by Dina, but I know I will definitely be using a lot of the new techniques I learned and adding them to my repetoire of 'to do' on my own projects.

If you haven't yet checked out Debbie Hodge's, Get It Scrapped on line classes, you must do so, they're worth every single penny!

Here are some samples of my 'quasi' finished Grafitti of My Life journal:

(confined collages)

Stop blaming others take responsibility for every area of your life.

Compliment three people every day.

I will dare to do just what I do. Be just what I am. And dance when ever I want to.


Be forgiving of yourself and others.

Sample of the bound signatures.

Next step: add additional top coat with gesso, create the cover, and bind the signatures.

Did I mention I had so much fun creating this. It's just one happy, beautiful mess.

Thanks for stopping by,

Francesca

3 comments:

Brian K said...

Oh what wonderful beautiful pages! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see the completed book!!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Pure art!!! Love all of it!

finnabair said...

lovely, just lovely!!!!