Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mondo Beyondo

Turkey Vulture - In Flight and Soaring

Below is an excerpt from the Mondo Beyondo website about their January on-line class that I've just signed on to:

Mondo Beyondo - and online class about dreaming big!

What happens when you give an unspoken wish a place to become a dream come true? How do you gather the courage required to help a new found dream soar? Join seasoned dreamers Andrea Scher and Jen Lemen as together we explore Mondo Beyondo--the powerful point of view that transforms our deepest dreams into practical realities.

This five week online class complete with inspiring lessons, real life stories, secret missions, audio interviews and hands-on activities will help you take your dreams from the realm of wishing into everyday motion. Supported by Andrea and Jen as your able guides and exclusive access to a community of dreamers, you'll find yourself equipped with the perfect tools and the just right atmosphere to take the risks you've always dreamed of.

Join us for the next session of Mondo Beyondo and we'll discover together where dreaming big can take you.

You can register
here.

I'm so excited about starting this. I've heard such great things about it. I especially remember Kelly Rae Roberts blogging about this here and here and was so intrigued I promised myself I would participate the next time around.

So here I am, anxiously awaiting... what are my dreams? what is it that I'd like to accomplish? I can't wait to uncover and explore what my dreams are. Funny, sounds like an easy thing but as I sit and think about it, I almost feel afraid to dream big... and the noise that comes with dreaming big like, I can't do that, impossible, how?, and all the rest that comes with drowning the possibility of realizing dreams.

As I sit and ponder my wildest dreams, what are your dreams? Are they small or big? Do you know what your dreams are? or are you like me, not really sure? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Francesca

No comments: