Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween, Another Year Down

Here's my little witchey-poo, casting her spells all night! She went up to all the houses, collected her candies diligently and fearlessly! Her brother Xavier on the otherhand, Mr. Misery didn't want to wear his costume, nor did he want to collect any candy! Imagine! He said to me, "mommy I already have a box of candy at home!". Imagine! I remember when I was his age, I'd pee my pants with excitement (well not literally), but you know what I mean. What six year old kid doesn't care about Halloween?!?!?!?!? oy! He's one of a kind, my Xavier.


And the big pay off! A bag full of candies... 'allllll mine' she said to her brother! She did all the hard work afterall.
Have a great Monday!
Francesca

1 comment:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

She is adorable!!!!
xoxo,
ja