Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Grafitti Of My Life

I am enrolled in Dina Wakley's on-line class called, The Grafitti of My Life. You can register here. If you want to learn cool ways of using spray paints, paint, masks, and book binding, journaling, and just generally wanna have fun with paper and ink, then this class is for you! Dina is super-uber-talented and a great teacher to boot!

By the end of the 8 weeks I will have a hand made journal with the grafitti of my life aka the words and quotes that have meaning to me.

These are pics of the end of Lesson #1:

The end of Lesson #2:

And the simple tools used to create the wonderful beuatiful messes above:
Love, love, love, love it.
Can't wait for tomorrow's Lesson #3!!!
Have a beautiful Sunday night!
Francesca

2 comments:

Dina said...

I'll be posting lesson 3 before I go to bed tonight! :) Looks fab, dear!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Awesome! similar to stuff I'm doing now but haven't posted yet!