Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'M A BAD GIRL

...finally, I can finally tell you. Wendy Rago of Bad Girls Kits, Project 52 posted this today:


All good things come to those who wait... And, the waiting is over!
So, please join me and put your virtual hands together to welcome our new FABULOUS designers...

Pam Colosimo
Jaz Lee Soo Hui
Anna Dąbrowska-Pękocka
Kathryn Johnson
Wendela Lam
Katie Turner
Julie Ann Shahin
Francesca Di Leo
Tania Davey
Aimée Wheaton



Look for lots of exciting things to happen RIGHT HERE over the next few weeks... the new DT's bios, headshots, the FIRST CHALLENGE (WOO-HOO!!!!!!!), and much much MORE!
CONGRATS again ladies... and WELCOME..

So exciting. I just about passed out when I got the email. Such an awesome kits and an awesome bunch of gals to work with. I can't wait to get started... onward, upward.

Thanks for stopping by!

Francesca

3 comments:

jazsutra said...

Hello dear, Thank you so much for coming by my blog and left so much love. Congrats to you too. I truly look forward to be bad alongside with you gals lol .Wanna get you gals better and let's have fun together ;)-jaz

jazsutra said...

and oo-lala just got back from your galley! loveeeeeeee your work ;) -jaz

fairyrocks said...

How do you Do!!
Happy to meet another Canadian.
Love your blog and your creativity.
This is going to be a fun run!!!