Monday, August 10, 2009

Two More Journal Pages

Here are my two latest journal pages for my 'Journal of Interest':


(to view details click on image to enlarge)

Supplies: Sassafras Lass pp; Jenni Bowlin pp; Anna Griffin pp; Hambly transparency; cork board; K & Co. inchies; Melissa Frances green rhinestones;
And:



(to view details click on image to enlarge)

Supplies: Jenni Bowlin pp; Making Memories 'Vintage Finds'; Jenni Bowlin jumbo rhinestone brad; Sassafras Lass pp; Heidi Swapp Jumbo flower; Prima blue flower; Cavallini and Co. bird and next stickers; real tree bark; transparency (unknown)

I'll finish the journaling when it's all done and I can enjoy some quiet time.

For a scrapbooking page, you could easily incorporate photos - which I still may do. A page in never really finished until it's finished. Smile.

And folks, I'll be participating in the 12 of 12. Yes. 12 photos on the 12th of every month. It's a reallly cool way of documenting your day, on the same day every month, and at the end of the year you have a really awesome doucmentation of snippets of your every day life for that year.

On the 12 of the month, I'll be documenting everything from the minute I wake up to the minute I put my head down to the pillow. Everything and anything that represents my day:

- the time on the clock,
- my daily routine; espresso; toast; waking the kids up
- taking the dog out to pee
- picking out my jewellery
- watching treehouse and YTV
- searching for hundreds of 'choo-choos' Elisa manages to lose a day
- my computer and my blog
- my scrapping activity

Whatever I'm doing that day. A snap shot of the ordinary everyday things we do. What a cool way to document one's life. I hope I can keep up with this. You really should give this a try, it's going to be so much fun.

Check out the 12 of 12 website here for samples of others pages.

I'll be using this template found on Cathy Zielske's blog. Thanks to Cathy for making this super-easy to do. Cathy also gave an awesome tutorial on Ali Edwards site found here.

Off to enjoy another 'rainy' day.

Toodles,

Francesca

No comments: