Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dad 1955



I have been meaning to scrap these pages for a very long time. I finally did it. Since losing my dad I try to make every effort to commemorate his life. His birthday was this past June 23rd, so this is for him.

These are pics of my dad when he was enlisted in the Italian army in 1955. He’s so young and so very handsome in these pics. It’s no wonder my mom was head over heels for him!



I used packing tape to transfer the image for a b/w photocopy of the pictures. Love the effect. I’m now doing this to every photo i can get my hands on! Yes, I’m a little obsessive!!


Supplies Used: Creative Imaginations pp (Italian map); Prima alphas; Cavallini and Co vintage stamps and ephemera; pom-pom ribbon; Prima lace stamp; Tim Holtz vintage burlap, vintage photo and red brick distress ink; Making Memories tiny alpha stickers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Francesca

No comments: