Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

My workspace! My hole in the wall! I haven't done much with it since I came back from an extended maternity leave this January. It could use a total make-over. It needs to be more inviting and happier looking. It's looking pretty pathetic these days! I figure if my walls are all prettied up, I may enjoy coming in every day! Laugh. Yeah, right! Smile. For now, I have pics of my 'famiglia' and that always puts a smile on my face.

On another, more creative note, this is a card I made for Domenic last night, from the kids. I haven't made cards since Christmas, and think I should get back into card making. It's nice to have a stash on hand for whatever occasion comes up; fathers day, birthdays, mothers day, weddings, births etc. I hate having to buy cards when I very well know that I could make my own, and add my own personal touch, which most people appreciate.
Supplies Used: pp's Sassafras Lass; cork; cardstock American Crafts; alpha stickers Making Memories; tab Heidi Swapp
I hand cut the mushrooms from a template I got off Scrapbooks Etc website. They have a ton of free patterns available, deers, birds, flowers, bunny, owls, ets.. very handy for card making.
Happy creating folks.
A bientot!
Francesca

No comments: