Monday, July 27, 2009

New to Me Camera

Hi everyone! I can't tell you how excited I am to have myself a 'new to me' camera.

I inherited the Canon EOS Rebel Xti

I'm reading the manual and familiarizing myself with what it can do.
I'm also going to attend a workshop at Henry's so I can learn tips and tricks with this little baby. I can't tell you how excited I am to have this. I've been clicking away since I got it. So much so, that my kids run away from me when they hear me coming!

I'm on 'vacation' for two weeks - well, I'm home anyway (if you want to call it vacation!), but not having to go into work, none-the-less is so nice.

Xavier is off to day camp for the next two weeks at the YMCA, so it's just me and Elisa.

I tried to take pics of Xavier's first day at camp but all I got was the back of his head. Trying to get him to cooperate these days is like pulling teeth. So I've got nothing to post for ya today.

Have a beautiful day everyone!

Francesca

No comments: