Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You and Me


Supplies: Rouge de Garance lace paper; Ranger Ind. book binding tape, and Grateful stickers; ArtCHIX Studio Angel image; K and Co ribbon; AC thickers topped with Tim Holtz white crackle paint and Glossy Accents;
I so remember this day. February 16 2007. The day before Elisa was born. I remember feeling weepy and emotional thinking this was probably going to be the last time Xavier and I would be alone, just us, me and him. The very next day Elisa was born.

I also remember feeling guilty. Guilty that I couldn no longer spend as much 'alone' time with him after Elisa. That he had to 'wait' to get mommy time. That I could no longer cuddle him as long as I wanted at bedtime, because there was another little one that demanded just as much attention.

Xavier adjusted really, exceptionally well, and he made my life soo very easy during this very big transition in our lives.

Now that Elisa is older, and more independent, we still have our 'our' time, which is important to both of us.

I am so very grateful for my kids. For my Xavier, and my Elisa.

Life is good.

Life is great.

Take each moment one at a time.

For time flies very quickly.

Have a great day.

Francesca

No comments: