Sunday, May 17, 2009

Banner #2

I love being able to change up my blog banner whenever I feel like it.

Here's Banner #2 - used lots of Sassafrass, October Afternoon, Jenny Bowlen, and the cute little dude riding his bike from Studio Calico.

I was rummaging through some photos and remembered I haven't yet scrapped any of our vacation photos to the Dominican. There's two photos in particular I can't wait to get started on. Check these out of my two little munchkins:

Xavier absolutely loved being in the pool. He loved it even more than the being on the beach and in the ocean. Such a cute little guy...



Elisa looking pensive and dreamy in the picture. I absolutely love it. Such a cutie with her little 'choo-choo' in her mouth. I'm sooo surprised it survived the trip without getting lost. Laugh.



Another nice one of Elisa enjoying her time on the beach. Her favorite thing to do was most definitely bury her legs and feet in the sand.



Look at those cute little toes peeking out. And that beautiful ocean in the background. I so miss being there and enjoying the sun on my face and body. Feeling relaxed and enjoying the outdoors.

Have a great night! I'm off to beddy-bye, it's now 1:26 a.m.. Yikes.

Here's a really cute pic my sister just sent to me of Olivia and Xavier, who are having a sleepover at Leela's with Max and Dante. How cute is this, all cozy and sweaty!!! Love it. Smile.




Francesca

No comments: