Sunday, April 5, 2009

Scrapping on Adrenaline!

Last night I was soooo exhausted, yet at the same time I had this sudden surge of creative energy that I just had to release. It was like I was working on autopilot. I had a new stash of papers and a few photos that I've wanted to scrap forever, and I finally put them all to work. These are three pages I put together.

Silly Nicknames: Everyday I sing Elisa this silly song. It comes from a combination of her name in Italian-sounding silly sounds, "Eliz-ella, bella, bella, choo-cha-rella, bella-bella-pappa-rella, choo-cha-bella.." and on and on mixing up the combinations... Elisa now sings along with me when I do this and it's oh so very cute.

Supplies: PP; Prima, Paper Company, Graphic 45, Jenni Bowlen; Amy Butler die-cut butterfly; Making Memories black glitter mini-alphas; Sakura souffle (white) pen; Tim Holtz pink crackle paint and pink distress stickles

Anyone know who makes this ribbon???
This is my Etsy Love page. I bought this really cute outfit from Etsy, and on-line shop where everything sold is hand made. This particular outfit instantly caught my eye. I bought it in half a second. Smile. It suits Elisa's personality, it's both adorable and unique. I used the Graphic 45 papers for this page - the Fashionista line which is very fitting!

Supplies: pp; Graphic 45, Making Memories (black glitter dot) and scallop paper, Thickers alphas.

Here is my Baptism page. I've had these photos of Elisa's baptismal outfits and finally finally scrapped them. I wanted an all white page, with soft feminine elements only. I mod podged old book pages to cardboard, white washed it with gesso, mod podged a few more papers and white washed again, and then added my photos and embellies.


I got to bed at about 2:30 a.m., not even realizing it was that late. I love when scrapping comes together so easily like that.

Have a great Sunday.

Francesca

No comments: