Monday, April 20, 2009

I MUST HAVE THIS

If anyone can tell me where I can find these really cute, must have, like really must have die-cuts Girl Flashcards by Melissa Frances, please do tell.
Girl Flashcards:

Boy Flashcards:


Playing Cards Stickers:


I saw these Melissa Frances products on Linda Albrecht blog and I've fallen in love with them. I then went to the Melissa Frances website, but they only sell to businesses. I must do an on-line search. Please do let me know if anyone knows where I can purchase these.

I love Melissa Frances products but I find they're difficult to get a hold of. Hmmm me gots to do some research! Nothing like a mad woman on a mission for some new scrap product. Watch out!

Smile.

'till next time!

Francesca

1 comment:

tina said...

Francesca,

I don't know where to get the MF paper, but a while ago when I was surfing I found this site http://www.kbandfriends.com/store/home.php

They have a very similar kit to the MF paper. You can see it here:
http://www.kbandfriends.com/store/product.php?productid=16144&cat=251&page=1

HTH. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card on 2Peas. :) I love your blog.