Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Is In the Air

Spring is in the air and the kids know it!
The weather is changing, the snow is gone, and the sun is shining.
It's still chilly but you can smell spring in the air and it feels good after a very long winter.
The kids are so happy to be outside and not have their limbs freeze off. Smile.
We took some of their toys out and they've been enjoying themselves reaquainting themselves with their bikes, trikes, strollers, and all that fun stuff.
Here are a few of our first spring shots.







I'm so happy that the weather is getting nicer and that all our neighbourhood friends are all coming out of hibernation. It'll be nice haning out with the 'Strathmore' gang and getting reaquainted!
I'm off to do tidy up my scrap space. It needs a good overhaul. I have tons of stuff out of their 'spots' that need to be put back. I can't create when I everything is in a total mess. It clutters my brain. So, off to declutter my friends.
Have a great night.
Francesca

No comments: