Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Scrap Goodness

Oh I cannot wait to get this gogeous kit in the mail. It's called the Carnival Kit, from Retrospection blog put together by Christine Middlecamp. Take a look at all it's goodness:




This is why I really enjoy the kits Christine puts together:

- they're jam packed with wonderful most current product

- gorgeous patterned papers

- endless supply of alphas, embellishments, rub-ons,

- you even get stamps

- not to mention an outline how to put together a mini using the kit contents with detailed instructions (for those of us who don't have time/energy or capabilities to think up grand masterpieces like hers) Smile.

Just take a look at the cover she created with the Carnival Kit. Double Freaking FAB-U-LOUS.


I love scrapbooking, and I love being creative, and I'm going to love working with this kit. And my husband is going to really love the price tag!!! Oh well. You only live once right! Smile.

Happy creating one and all.

Francesca

No comments: