Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me

In response to Creative Therapy, Catalyst #53, "What’s something you wish you could do? (Something you know how but are too afraid to try.)"


The quality of the post is not very good but wanted to get it up anyway!

I used the following products: Prima, "Flirty Little Secret" pp, Sassafrass border, Heidi Swapp white numerals, Amy Butler butterfly, Thickers both black and white alphas, Graphic 45 black border at bottom of photo, square clear bubbles (dollar store), Basic Grey stamps, and I'm not sure who the ribbon is from, but I also bought it in yellow. I have a feeling it might be Prima, but not sure!

The journaling reads, "Courage: to love with abandon, to climb the highest mountain, to dance like nobody is looking, to let go of fear and to live life fully".

I did some shopping this weekend. But I'll fill you in later. Right now gotta catch up after not having my computer for three days! I (aka my son, OR husband, not sure yet), got a NASTY virus (although don't know any that are nice), and I'm finally back!!!


Thanks for visiting.

Francesca

No comments: