Friday, February 27, 2009

My Sanctuary


My response to Creative Therapy's catalyst #50, "What do you turn to to get you out of a bad mood?".

There is nothing like escaping to my scrapbooking room to snap me out of a bad mood. There really is no better remedy than that. I close my door, put some music on, and lose myself in paper, paint, pens, and glue. Oh yeah!

I've just recently been very fascinated with art journaling after seeing a few projects and checking out art journals by the greats of Teesha Moore and Pamela Garrison. Man, I wish I had known about art journaling back in the day when I filled up journal after journal. I tried my hand at it last night and it was fabulous fun. I'll try and post some when I get the courage to do so. Remember, it's an art journal. It's more personal than a scrap page. I'll have to think about this.

Have a happy day one and all. My bratty son is pestering me to use my computer... he just has to play the Hulk.. ey-yi-yi

Francesca

1 comment:

Yoli said...

Love the LO! I've been avoiding creating a LO of my sb room until it's 'done'. However, I like the angle you took for this LO.