Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mr Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggg

So I get an email from my sister the other day, and I open the attachement and this is what I see:



Yup, you got it. She got to meet Mr Big, from Sex in the City, up close and personal. I don't even know his real name! He made a visit where she works and she got such a kick out of it. She thinks he's a real 'hunk', "now he's a man", she says! Smile. Oh, my sister is the girl in the red shirt on the far right. Her friend told her she should have kicked the girl out that's next to her so she could get closer. Laugh. You can tell she's all giddy, and all googly, just by looking at her flushed cheeks and her stance. Such a dork. Wouldn't that be nice having men that look like him roaming around your work place!! Actually, I like 'em looking more rough and tumble, the Springsteen kind! Laugh.

Laugh... ooh calm down Domenic... I'm only kidding! (the husband gets a tad jealous when I talk about t'other men!). Love you babe the mostest!

Have a great night!

Francesca

No comments: