Friday, January 30, 2009

Today Is My Birthday.... welll

........ it was on January 28, but lets just pretend I'm posting on my birthday. I really really wanted to but I had such a crazy choc-full busy day at work, that I was exhausted by the time I got home. In the evening, my mother made me my most favorite dinner ever... a very simple, chicken cutlet parmigiana, peas and mushrooms (just the way my mom makes it), mashed potatoes sprinkled with paprika, and a tossed salad with oil and vinegar! Talk about yum...


I've forgotten what a really good dinner tastes like since I've moved out.. Laugh.


My birthday present this year is a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I'm sooooo excited. It's been eight years since Domenic and I have been away. Yes. We're taking the kids. Of course we're taking the kids. They're going to so love the sun, the sand, the beach, the pool. I can't wait to watch them have fun. It'll be a really nice break from all the cold, slush, and snow. Oh look at some of the heaven I'll be visiting soon. See ya March 5 'ol beautiful land of sunshine...!! Laugh.




Right now at 38 I:


am healthy and happy.
love being back at work.
can't wait for our first family vacation.
am dreading trying on bathing suits!
love my computer.
excited to get two scrapbooking packages in the mail soon.
have to cut my long ass hair.
want to stop biting my nails.
REALLY want a SLR camera.
an addicted to diet soda.
can't wait for Elisa to get outta diapers.
am sad I have to leave the kids with a baby sitter.
am happy I have an awesome baby sitter.
love life.
love my kids.
love my husband.

Life is good.


Francesca

No comments: