Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Random Post

So I've been busy!

Getting used to this new schedule of mine is wearing me out.

I'll get used to it eventually.

But here's some fun stuff..

First, as you know I've been playing with the catalysts on Creative Therapy. And guess what? I actually won a rak. A gorgeous rak from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. Take a look at it. I so can't wait to get it. Oh happy day - it's the first time I have ever won anything. ANYTHING. EVER. Wohoooo.



Anyway...

I found this website, Wordle.net - you basically pump in a bunch of words and it puts them all together into really neat formations. You can then scrap around it. Take a look below:

This one I'm going to use for Elisa and all her little doll friends. I've used all the names of her favorites and some adjectives, click on "go" and it generated this. So cool. You can change the fonts, the size, the layout, and you can even keep on clicking "randomize" until you like a particular layout. I could spend hours on this.





This one below: I'll be using for Xavier. I have a really gorgeous picture of him all wrapped up in his winter duds, looking all sombre and dreamy. I want to call it, "Dreaming of Summer". He's really hating the winter, and frankly I don't blame him, so am I.. it's already been a long hard one, and it ain't even half way over yet!

CHA is in California and I so wish I could be there. Check out the link for sneak peaks into what is to come in the scrapbooking world. I'm sooo envious of those that are going. I'd pay money to get to go... And I'll pay big bucks to get my hands on some of this from Sassafrass, "Hog Heaven", and "Anthem" lines. Check it out. And October Afternoon, "Cherry Hill". Oh to live in a paper heaven.

Xavier is sleeping over Max's house; Elisa and Domenic are sleeping; Samson is snoring away at my feet; the house is quiet and oh so warm; and I'm feeling really happy! Life is good. Life is great. Enjoy every single moment.

Have a peaceful night all..

Francesca

No comments: