Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Little Gypsey

It doesn't matter how much money I spend on Elisa's pretty dresses; regardless of the amount of pretty, sparkly shoes she has; or how many cute little clips I put in her hair; or all the dollys and babies she has; Elisa always manages to look like a gypsey. Just look at her with her butt in the air, thank goodness for diaper covers and ruffles. Could this photo be any cuter. This sums up my little girl's personality. All girl, with a lot of spunk and ok, a little rough around the edges. Smile. Rather than play with her babies, she naturally gravitates towards helmuts, trucks, scooters, and super heroes. Oh my! I guess this is what happens when little girls grow up with their five year old brothers! Little squirts.

This page was a quickie! I didn't have the time to enjoy the scrapbooking process of playing with paper, and embellishments, and all the good stuff. So I kept it neat, simple, and clean. I used the following for this page:
  • Heidi Swapp: green chandelier crystal
  • American Crafts: brown cardstock and canary vinyl thickers
  • Bazzill: blue cardstock

  • Offray: brown ribbon

  • Crop-a-dile: to punch holes around the cardstock (finally used my big bite, so easy and fun)

That's all she wrote folks. Got too much around the house going on, so we'll chat later!! Laugh.

Francesca

No comments: