Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Surprise

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!


This is a picture of my husband Domenic making a visit to Santa when he was about Elisa's age!!! Isn't this the cutest picture ever!

I love how Domenic looks terrified. If you look closely, Dom is trying to run away, and Santa is hanging on to his coat sleeve to keep him from getting away!!! Both the looks on Dom's face and Santa's face are priceless. Even Santa looks perturbed!!

Funny, the photo was taken at what was then Simpsons (now the Bay). That totally dates this photo. I remember the days when my sister used to work at Simpsons.

Did I tell you I'm working on my Tim Holtz "12 tags of Christmas"... I've so far completed two. I'll post these later today. I'm hoping to get one more done by the end of the day..

I'll be using this photo of Dom with Santa to complete Day Four, another Tim Holtz tag. You gotta visit his blog, the man is just an absolute creative genius. I love his projects and his products, and especially appreciate his tutorials on how to use it all and pull it all together. Such a generous spirit. This is a picture of Tim's "Day Four", see photo below:


I'll attach it to his Christmas gift. I think he'll get a good chuckle out of it. Despite the shaking of his head when it comes to my scrapbooking mania, he enjoys it.
Yesterday I made a visit to my LSS, Bizzy B's Stamp & Scrap, and made some purchases! I bought Distress Stickles in every colour, perfect pearls, seasonal grungeboard, and Distress Ink. Love love love nothing more than spending a couple of hours in my favorite LSS. A beautiful way to spend my Saturday morning.
Have a great day y'all.
Francesca

No comments: