Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scrapganza

What a shopping spree. I've never seen so much product in one room! It was a huge warehouse choc full of scrapping goodness. It was a scrapbookers dream. As soon as I entered I was like a mad woman on a mission! I went straight to work searching out some of my favorite manufacturers and products.

Here's how I made out:

American Crafts: Thickers galore
I made a point of buying different coloured alphas, and not stick to my usual pink and black. Look at these gorgeous colours. These weren't marked down but I couldn't help but indulge myself with these.



Scenic Route: These 7" cirlce chipboard minis were an awesome deal, as were the chipboard alphas. Can't wait to start on these ones..

Heidi Swapp: The best deal of the night was all the Heidi Swapp product. Major deals to be had here. I got so much stuff and I only wish I had bought more! Nothing here was more than $2.00. Can you cope! I nearly bought these full price at my local LSS. Good thing I 'some' self restraint and waited for the sale. Phew.


Autumn Leaves: These stamp sets were on sale as well. I couldn't pass them up.

Melissa Frances: I have been looking for Melissa Frances product but could only find it on-line. So glad I could finally get my hands on these. Beauty, love the vintage feel.

7 Gypsey's: I just love everything this company makes. Just some fun embellishments, and fun stuff for my ATC collection (that I've yet to start making LOL).

Prima: There weren't great deals on Prima product but I did manage to get myself some chipboard that I've been wanting for a long time, and some pretty vintage looking flowers.



Basic Grey: and last but not least, there was tons and tons of Basic Grey product available but I only got a couple of things; the dark chocolate chipboard album and some really great rub-ons.

Ahhhhhh. Nothing better than a good shop. I call this my Christmas present to myself. Laugh. My hubby on the otherhand ain't laughing!!! He just shakes his head. Men just don't get it. Well at least my man doesn't. It's the thrill of creating something extraordinary, the joy of feeling papers in your hands, and using gorgeous products, but ultimately the pure thrill of just creating. Art for arts sake. That's what it's all about.

Today I REALLY hope Domenic will take the kids out so I can do a quick clean up of the house, and then go to my basement to PLAY. Ohh I just can't wait to go through my stuff.

OK, yeah, yeah, only another scrapper will ever really understand the thrill.

Ciao for now!

Francesca

No comments: