Thursday, November 27, 2008

Santa Claus


My Xavey-baby had his photo taken with Santa Claus at school a couple of weeks ago and I finally got a copy of it today. He looks very calm and relaxed sitting there on his lap. Unlike last year, when he didn't want anything to do with Santa! My little muchkin.

I'll have to get a photo taken with Elisa and Santa too - we'll have to go to the mall for this one! She'll have no problem with Santa, little Miss Socialite. She's the most friendly, happy little girl ever.


For all those living in Toronto, and if you're a scrap-a-holic like myself, then you must check out this event, see the flyer below:


I'm going Friday night and I just can't wait to get my hands on some great products on sale. I'll fill you in on my purchases on Saturday.

I've totally reorganized my scrapping area aka basement-hole-in-the-wall and I'm quite pleased with it. I have arranged different working areas, one for cutting, one for embossing, one for my paper storage, and my table for working on. I even rearranged all my do-dads on my Clip-It-Up! into alphas; stickers; rub-ons; and the top tier for miscellaneous 'stuff'.

Being organized just makes me so happy. Clutter and disarray just make my brain go crazy.

Little by little our basement gets cozier and cozier, despite the 1970's tile, wall paneling (yuck!), and kitchen! But oh well, at least I have a space of my own to hide in and create. I'm not however, brave enough to post pictures of it. Maybe when we do some remodelling to it! Laugh!

Hasta lo huego!

Francesca

No comments: