Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Addicted

Yes, I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I'm trying to break the habit but it's been tough. I have read up on the effects of aspartame and it's ain't pretty, suffice to say, it's toxic shite.

So, in an effort to break free I'm going to drink my regular Coke. Yeah, I know all the sugar, it's just as bad. But one a day won't kill me until I can weane myself off that too. Don't know if it's possible but I'm going to give it a try.

Just the thought of a REALLLLLLY cold coke (diet coke), with a slice of lemon or lime, and tons of ice cubes just gets me soooo excited. There's nothing better than that. Well maybe a drinking it right out of the ultra really cold can. Or well except maybe having some regular rippled chips with it (reduced salt version of course). I can't seem to drink any soda unless it is so cold it freezes your innards!!!! I just find it so much more satisfying this way. Hmm I fell a page idea coming on..! NOO, not about my forzen innards. Laugh. But about my addiction to Diet Coke, silly.



Ummmm, going to get me some... be right back. Smile.

....ahhhhhhhhhhh that's soo much better.

I bought the Karen Foster advent calendar. It's so cute. I decorated each drawer with my own stash of xmas papers, and it looks sooo nice. I've made this as a gift for my little buddies Jakson and Ceanna who live down the street from us. I'll give it to them before December so they can count down the days to Christmas. I'll have to fill it up with some yummy goodies first. I think they're really enjoy it. They're such sweet kids.





Xavier and Elisa have a Spiderman advent calendar, one that they BOTH love. Yes, they BOTH love. My little girl loves Batman, Spiderman, Hulk, and Ironman. Gee, I wonder why? Smile.

I'm off to put the little one down for a nap. Yippee.. love this time of day.

There, now that she's asleep I can finally post this..
Question: why is it that if my kids aren't in it, they're on top of it, if not on top of it, then they're breaking it... ? I just don't get it.
Here are a few shots of trouble 1 and trouble 2 reaking havoc in my house. Yes, that's Xavier teaching Elisa to stand on top of the chairs. So they can both break their necks.... arrrgh.

And Elisa making herself at home in my laundry basket. Shortly after this she abandoned the basket for a romp in my cupboards..... double arrrrgh..



Love 'em every single minute of every single day...!

Oh yeah, did I tell you I made my Christmas cards... but I'll save that for another day..

Adios folks.

Francesca

No comments: