Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Full Of Energy

Here is my latest layout using some of my most favorite recent patterned paper and do-dad purchases! This page is a take on Christine Middlecamp's layout, "Full of Wonder". Her page is the 'Louis Vuitton' of layouts, next to my fake Louis! LOL. But I love it just the same! Smile.







There are a ton of good stuff on this page:

Papers:
Doodlebug Designs - pink velvet paper (at the far right), black glitter paper (under flower)
Making Memories - circle black/pink flocked circles, and scalloped square (just above the four photos)
K & Company - pink glitter paper right beside the 4' x 6' photo

Embellishments:
Hambly - gold and pink screen prints
7 Gypsies - screen print above the flower
Martha Stewart - gold borders
Making Memories - blue glitter alphas (on top of dollar store foam black alphas)
Amy Butler - fabric covered button
Cavallini and Co. - "the world" sticker
Flower - blue from Petaloo
Kelly Panacci - clear stamp (below the flower)

The papers on this page are such a delight to the senses, with all the glitter and softness of the velvet paper. Gawd, I could spend a million dollars on patterned and specialty papers alone. I would have bought one in every colour of the Doodlebug velvet papers but my budget could only afford the pink, red, black and white. Of the glitter paper I got the black, green, blue.

Oh, how simple my life is that patterned paper can bring me such bliss!

Have a wonderful day, one and all...

Francesca

2 comments:

Lacintha said...

Hi Frances..thanks for the sweet comment you left on my page at 2 Peas :)
Great lift on Christine's LO..:)

Hope your ON weather is better than the weather we're having here in AB..Have a great weekend :)

Francesca Di Leo said...

Hi Lacintha, glad you made it to my blog! Yeah... at last a visitor with a comment!

Crappy, rainy, cold weather today! Hope Halloween night is decent for the kids.

Come visit again.

Have a happy day,
Francesca