Saturday, October 25, 2008

Discover

This is my most recent page called, 'Discover'.


These are some of my favorite photos of Elisa. She's wearing a pinefore I purchased from Lassie Girl on Etsy.com. It is the single most adorable outfit I have ever seen. It fit her perfectly and she was so comfortable in it. Of course her Aunt Felicia bought her a gold pair of ballet slippers to match. Gosh, was she ever cute. If you have a little girl, you must check out the childrens clothing on Etsy.com, they're so unique and are all handmade. I went a little crazy and also ordered a cute little summer dress from Rae Gun also on Etsy, that she wore all summer too. I'm crazy about these outfits and can't wait to see what they come up with for this fall and winter.

Yet once again, I lifted Christine Middlecamps design from her Messy Boy page. I love the look of her pages and I just can't help but want to try them out. When I grow up, I want to scrapbook like Christine! Laugh.

I call this page, "Discover". Elisa is into everything. She wants to climb, run, jump, touch everything and anything. She's testing out her capabilities as well as her surroundings and it's all just so much fun watching her learn and grow. She's such a doll, and such a joy to have in our lives. I count my lucky stars everyday, all day, for my children (despite the moaning and groaning I do most days!!).

I love this page - everything about it, especially the Hambly gold screen print, the use of my gold pens and my souffle pens, my velvet pink paper... this was so much fun to create. Yeah it's busy - ain't it great! I love tons of 'stuff' on my pages. It's a heavy page with tons of texture and eye candy. Love, love, love it.

Thanks Christine for the constant source of inspiration.
Gosh, I'm off to bed. It's now 1:53 a.m. and I'm pretty exhausted.
Ciao!
Francesca

No comments: