Monday, September 1, 2008

STOP

I created this page in response to the Creative Therapy Catalyst #19, "Create art around one of your quirks/idiosyncrasies". Mine is nail biting. It's an awful, painful, disgusting habit that I've had forever. Really. It must finally stop. I cannot tolerate it anymore. It's getting to the point where my fingers hurt. No joke. I'm taking the 21 day challenge, today being my first day! Let's see if I can hold up and not bite.

For this page I didn't spend too much time choosing papers like I normally do. I worked on this page from instinct. I just chose papers and embellies that I like and linked them all together. It's a busy, chaotic page which refects my state of mind and why I bite.

I finally used my souffle pens, and my metallic gel pens, Pebeo glitter, some felt for the title, ArtCHIX Studio borcade border, and a red feather. A feather. Yes. Don't know why. It just made me happy putting it there! Smile.

I'm off to do some laundry. We have had a very busy long weekend, and I have lots of catching up to do. I'll give you an update on my Buffalo shopping spree! So funny. So much to tell.

Have a gorgeous, happy day!

Francesca

No comments: