Saturday, September 13, 2008

More of "Just Us"

Boy, this is taking longer than I thought it would take to complete! Working on smaller pages, I've found, doesn't mean it's easier and quicker.

I'm loving working on it though. Here are two more pages:



The page above has more Heidi Grace (the paper strip on top of the page); the purple paper to the right of the photo is Cloud 9 Designs (enchanted forest); KI Memories butterfly lace paper; Making Memories tagl; the silver butterfly underneath the green KI butterfly is from Magenta, peel off stickers; rain dots; green souffle pen in the rain dots.

These photos were taken at Muskoka Sands Resort. We spent a gorgeous weekend there while we were dating. One of our favorite places to go. We had taken a walk along one of the trails and nearly got lost. Here I added some ribbon which I inked with Walnut Ink to make it look aged, and stapled it on. I used an inchi from with a quote on it, "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give, which is everything". I included a tag "WISHED" in the back which can be pulled out with the hemp I attached to the card. The background paper and the trees are from KI Memories, as well as the swirly border at the tops of the photos. The blue sparkle paper is Doodlebug Designs.

I'm home alone right now doing laundry (my least favorite thing in the whole wide entire world), and I'm blasting my Springsteen "Born To Run" CD, and updating my blog. Nothing better than listening to Springsteen ad alta voce... love the man!

Hoping to complete a couple more pages tonight...

Adios amigos.

Francesca


No comments: