Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Us

Finally, here is my cover for my "Just Us", mini using the Creative Imaginations Easel Album. I used lots of goodness on this:



Sassafrass Lass - pp
Scenic Route - pp
Making Memories - yellow tag, blue alpha glitter stickers
American Crafts - chipboard swirl
Anna Maria Horner - fabric
Amy Butler, K& Co - jumbo button
K & Co - flower

These buttons are just divine. The bigger they are, the better, as far as I'm concerned!!

This is the back of the cover. I had to cover it up because I attached my photo and the pp's onto the back of the window. This was a great way to hide the mess and include an opening page for the rest of the book.


This is my first page. I bought some really delicious Heidi Grace pp and couldn't wait to use it. The paper is shiny and embossed and just ultra gorgeous. I added lots of orange, purple and green. Now that I look at it, it almost looks halloween'y... oh well... love it anyway! I used some Making Memories flowers and photo corners, cut them up and turned them into two scalloped borders below the photo (one of which I coloured in with my purple souffle pen). I also used as mini borders along the botton and rigth side of photo, American Crafts mini-marks (the think green thingies). I love love love the coloured mini-marks. Sooooo gorgeous.


This is as far as I got last night! It was about 1:00'ish and I started hearing noises while scrapping the basement, got spooked out and got the hell outta there.. LOL. My basement is unfortunately my designated scrapping hole. It's spacious, but no decent natual light which makes me crazy. My dream is to renovate and make it my dream scrap room. One day. Hopefully soon.

bye for now.

Francesca

No comments: