Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Bash!

Yesterday was my niece Olivia's 4th birthday party. Oh my, kids, running, screaming, chips, pinata, oh my! The kids had such a blast. I don't think Xavier had so much fun in a very long time. Elisa was so exhausted that she fell asleep the minute we put her in the car seat. Xavier fell asleep in half a second the minute he got into bed, only after he put his loot bag, and medal for winning the "pin the tail on the donkey", and his candies from the pinata safely into his bed side table for safe keeping!!



Even the adults had a blast. My brother Alex has a big brand new home in the burbs, and we hung out in the humongeous basement (that's yet to be fully completed). But it was safe and fun for the kids to run around and not worry about having them break something or spill something, like kids normally do!


Here are some fun pix of the night:

Me and Dom. I forced him to take this shot. He's so shy and hates to pose in front of the camera.


Me, my mom and sister! We were killing ourselves laughing at this photo... we take up the whole frame. Can you tell we're related?!??!? LMAO.



My brother Alex and my mom Carmela. Their typical pose.


My sister Felicia and my neice and birthday girl Olivia.




Domenic and Anthony on Rock Band... Dom was so funny on the drums, so serious like it was real...





My sister Felicia with Xavier, Olivia the birthday girl, and Elisa.





Olivia with her friend and neighbour, Alexia.





Extreme tweens! I had to fight for the three boys to stand still for 2 seconds to get this shot. What's wrong with boys?!?!? geesh! Anthony, soccer goalie extraordinaire, Max, the computer junkie (who never sees the light of day, or comes up for air), and Xavier, my superhero schizophrenic (one minute he's Batman, the next minute he's the Hulk ripping off his clothes!). Gotta love 'em.





My sister, the party girl, starting a tonga line. Is that what they're called? You know the tacky dance they do at all the weddings! LOL. The kids had a blast. (notice Dom in the background all tuckered out from banging on the drums). Smile.



It was a fun night. I'm just glad I wasn't the one to have to do the clean up afterwards. Yikes!

Dom's in Atlanta, Georgia on business this week so it's just me and the kiddos this week. Oh joy. I'm already tired just thinking of the week ahead of me.

Looks like I won't be getting much scrapping time in this week. Boo hoo.

Francesca

No comments: